// Will there be mod support? If so, can I...

Discuss everything, as long as it concerns the game.
Horkas

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:34 am

Can I add fully modeled and rigged meshes to the game? I plan on testing out my skills of my self taught 3D modeling, rigging, texturing, animating etc.... by adding them to this game if mod support is allowed. (I know that tsunamayo plans on adding a revamped player model soon????.tm) But what I make could be used for npcs or such with the help of my friend that codes for a living.

With the information spread around kick starter, youtube, forums, discord etc..... (Really really need a consolidated section of information for the skywanders website of basic game information and roadmaps....), it is hard to grasp what this game is, what it will be, and what all it has to offer.

My progress on my testing dummy I made to help teach me modeling. I will turn it into a basic robotic trooper npc once I get it fully weight-painted, textured, and animated: https://gyazo.com/6f5886957215639a4449b611f6e13520

Talrey
Entrepreneur

Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm

We don't really know how extensive "mod support" will be yet. It's far too soon to really know, since we don't even have many of the base game features yet!

I would hazard a guess that someone will figure out how to do it eventually, but whether it'll be covered by "mod support" or require further modding is unknowable.