// I greet you..

Tell us a bit about you ! What are your main sci-fi references and the game you loved !
Xenoprophet_Nail

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Hello, my name is Xenoprophet_Nail. Many of you might think I am just another alien. That is not the case, I am an android sent from several other voxel games, as stated in the title, I greet you one and all. I recently finished a 56 mining drone carrier in Starmade when an ally told me about this game. I was floored, my circuits couldn't comprehend the amount of complexity witnessed here. I look forward to the release of this game, so that I can push it's features to their limits... Or at least construct things not thought possible before... Or at least construct a ship that dwarfs my latest drone miner. With all I have seen, and been shown. This game is predicted to consume a large portion of my free time in the cycles to come. I anticipate the freedom and creativity I can wield upon creations yet unachievable. To the future!

Talrey
Entrepreneur

Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 am

Code: Select all

printf("Welcome, %s!", userName);
Automation's something that a bunch of us are hoping for, but it's too early to tell how much we'll be able to do. Even if it doesn't become a feature in the game, Tsunamayo's been supportive of eventually making the game moddable so I'm sure drones and automated production will happen one way or the other.

Xenoprophet_Nail

Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:06 am

Either way what I have seen of the game via youtube and what a friend showed me.. I'm looking forward to some kind of early access, or another round of funding to pick it up.