// Greetings!

Tell us a bit about you ! What are your main sci-fi references and the game you loved !
Helios_Alpha

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 am

Helios_Alpha here, thanks for having me on board!

I am looking forward to playing this game! I missed the kickstarter project, unfortunately. I am keeping an eye out for it on the Steam site.

I've been gaming for decades and grew up playing with Legos, so I am excited to try this game out. I currently play a lot on Minecraft and StarMade. Other games I like are Masters of Orion, Stars!, Stellaris, No Man's Sky and the Fallout series. Table top games like Star Fire, Star Trek Tactical Simulator, BattleTech was what I played when I was in high school and college.

I've been a big science fiction fan most of my life and currently have a library of over 2,000 books. The authors range from Asimov, Clarke, David Drake, to Timothy Zahn. I am a big fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, and more.

One question, is there an active ling to Discord available? The one I see on the front page is inactive.

Looking forward to seeing all the cool things everyone builds!

Le minaw
Website developer

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:00 am

Hi there!
Here's the link to our discord community : https://discordapp.com/invite/skywanderers

Sorry to hear you spotted a dead link! Where is it exactly?