// [SOLVED] Texture problems

Can't understand a particular game mechanic? Technical problem? You can ask for help here.
EpicJ

Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 pm

(reported this on the github after i wrote this, if this doesn't belong here then just get rid of it)

The game looks like this: Image

Before that, i was in the options checking things out, and after tweeking the FOV the stars in the background of the menu disappeared and the character in the character customization menu had no textures.

I think changing the resolution to something that isn't the default, hitting apply, then hitting apply again without changing anything bugs it out. Unfortunately only the stars in the background are confirmed to return when i go back to the default resolution. The character and (as far as i know) the rest of the game remains without textures.

I reinstalled and the problem persists. Any ideas?

Zarra

Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 am

have you tried flushing your settings?
settings and save data is located at:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\TsunamayoCorp

Vendra

Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:48 pm

I'm having the same problem. What do you mean by "flushing your settings", Zerra?

Vendra

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:46 pm

I messed around in the files, and I ended up finding a file saying something to the effect of ""X" shader is not supported on this GPU". Is this a problem with my GPU? 'Cause it would suck if I bought a game that I just can't play.