The goal is to make a more cohesive action scheme. I also started to use the Q key.
- Activate/enter unification: you activate buttons with [F] key.
- For enter system you need to hold [F] a bit, in order to minimize misclick
- Add Tool: Now adding a block is the main action (by default left click)
- Add Tool: some shapes that don't require rotation will get a drag out of the box (ie cube or tube)
- Add Tool: press SHIFT while holding to drag a line on some appropriate shape (ie wedges)
- Add Tool: While dragging, press Q to change drag axis.
- Add/Delete Tool: Hold secondary action (right click by default) to delete a block
- Add/Delete Tool: Hold SHIFT and then drag with right click to delete an area of block (brick included)
- Paint Tool: Secondary Action is now to remove the paint. (for now there is only a default paint - but it will change)
- Paint Tool: Press Q to open a quick color selection screen.
- Ship get a 6dof control scheme by default.
- Ship: Press SHIFT to boost, the ship will fly quicker and like a plane, not requiring any input.