Now blocks and bricks have HP. Their current health is represented via visual damage.
I added a new Repair tool (no model for now, it is all a place holder), that you can use to repair damage by "painting" damaged block. You can also repair destroyed block!
I will detail in a further post the way block HP and block armor works - as weapon are still wip it is not really interesting for you at the moment.
Every hit and repair action is applied to the whole voxel: meaning several bricks are gonna be hit (or repaired) at the same time, so that it will be less of a cheese brick fest and repair would be fast and easy.
I also changed the blueprint system. Now it work in much natural fashion: the folder PlayerEntities is used by the game to store spaceship - you no longer care about this one. The actual blueprints exported on demand by the player will be on a new Blueprints folder. Also you can no longer "replace" an entity, I added a new Blueprint starter block to load ship instead.
- Block can be damaged.
- Repair tool added: use it to repair damaged or destroyed block (from System Tab).
- Replace ship function removed (for parent entity only).
- New Spawn Blueprint block.
- Blueprint are now exported to the \Blueprints folder.
- Filter option on blueprint selection menu.
- 571: Right Click was sending -1 signal.