// Hello

Tell us a bit about you ! What are your main sci-fi references and the game you loved !
SpaceGrizzli

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Hi all,

I'm very glad to join the community of this great game I discovered a few days ago.
I'm very impressed by the work done by Francois as far as I worked on a similar project. I wanted to be able to build all classic space lego models (Here is a link to a youtube demo of this project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSG7Oi4JHA )

Francois free form block looks awesome ... but will you be able to model the lego 4737 brick :D (that causes me to end up my own project) ?

I really really would like to join the alpha tester team to build classic space lego models ...
Or maybe you lucky guys who already play the game could do so ...

And my favorite and first I owned : the GALAXY EXPLORER :o

Talrey
Entrepreneur

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 am

I'm not entirely sure you could replicate that block on the same scale, but you could probably get close. The brick system's pretty powerful.

I think most of your images are broken or the uploads failed. Might want to consider using an Imgur album or something for that instead.

Still, welcome!

SpaceGrizzli

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 am

Thanks for your reply,
Talrey wrote:
I'm not entirely sure you could replicate that block on the same scale

but you could probably get close. The brick system's pretty powerful.
Ok. This block is pretty complicated. When you look at details, it's a puzzle.
A magnify or rather a minify tool could be fine : do the block on a large scale and reduce it ...
Also some "cut at middle (edge, face, angle ...) ", or so, tools.
I wish I could test this free form tool :D

Talrey wrote:
I think most of your images are broken or the uploads failed. Might want to consider using an Imgur album or something for that instead.
Oh ... that's strange ... it's all direct links to online images (classic space lego vessels).
It's not very important.