// Question about this game

When you want to talk about sci-fi books, movie, TV-show, or the last game you played.
Hanfree85
Pioneer

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi to all
Becaus i dont want to make off-topic in all the discussion threads i make here some questios.
I see people playing this game
Where i can get this game?
Thanks for the answers!!!
I want to start making ships to share with all

Hanfree85
Pioneer

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:55 pm

No body knows?
Is this the official forum?
I try to contact with the developer but dont answer to my mail or my youtube message

Hanfree85
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Well i send this message to tsunamayo
i try to contact in youtube here contac@skywanderers.com (this adress dont work because resend to my e-mail all the mails i sent) and in the tsu---------@gmail.com and steam but he is offline 6 days ago.
But no clue and i dont know where to contact
If anyone can contact tsunamayo send this message from me
I delete all the links(because privaci and spam) and i can send by pm to tsunamayo
He can see it in the e-mails pm´s etc... i sent

Thanks

And i add i want to make a free dedicated server 24/7 for this game too in the community (is hosted in France)
---------------------------------------
Message to tsunamayo

Hi im a Administrator of online comunity of simulation games Novasimulatio here in Spain and Youtube Creator

Comunity link:----

We stay alive from 4 years with more than 4000 users (now the page is in maintance because we move the server to another better)
We host a page Team Speak Server and multiple games servers for example Mount & Blade Napoleonic wars with more than 200 players organized battles all the weekend
and long etc of game servers like Ark Survival Evolved -Rust- ARMA III MInecraft
Empyriom Space Engineers

Info links about my channel
My channel:----
Social Blade Info :------

I asking to you to get a game key to promote your game in my community and in my Youtube channel (starting growing) to make gameplays and some tutorials and hints about the game mechanics.

Actually i make this for another company, the developers of Hellion another EA tittle
They give me a key and i make all the Thursdays videos about gameplays news tutorials and content updates in all the official updates, i make a translation of the patch notes to the Spanish community too in the Steam Forums
(now this game is in slow development and i work with this team in a private group
the Hellion Testing Squad ton find and hunt bugs and i cant share info public)

Info Links

Steam Forum:-----

And now thanks for read my message and asking about to get a key

Congratulations for your game and keep the good work!!!

Email -----
---------------------------------------------
Last edited by Hanfree85 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProPeach
Explorer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello! The people you can see playing the game are part of a closed group of testers, but have no fear! If you're quick, you can pledge to the official Skywanderers Kickstarter page and get access to a game key so you can start building your ships!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sk ... escription

The Kickstarter finishes in a few hours, so be quick :)

Hanfree85
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Yes i see right now there is 3 hours left
But if i pay right now i can get a key in november? not today when the times end?
By the way i never pay for being a tester make publicity in my community and made public dedicated servers
For me being tester is a serius and hard work not an entertaiment, the publicity is free, and i pay de same value all the months to matain my dedicated machine.
And for what i see right now, i cant trust in tsunamayo, because in 5 days i try to contac with him, and is imposible, i only see a ausent developer, I'm not trying to be brusque or rude or disrespect anyone.
Its only what i see and my personal opinion.
If a project go well i dont got a problem to support with 15€ 25€ 50€ or 100€ like i made with other tittles,but first i need to try it and see it going well and with a responsive developers 100% with the community, like i made with Empyriom for example or Space engineers, but pay right now for only see a promotional kick starter and some videos in the official channel and other user videos (with a month old content)for now i need to say no.

And thanks for your answer ProPeach because with 25 views and 3 days old post you are the only one answering in here, no developers, no moderators, nobody , and this is another cause to support what i say.

Nexusdog
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:14 pm

@Hanfree85

I don't speak Spanish, but I made the courtesy of at least using Google translate to facilitate this reply.

Esas son demandas, la forma en que las escribiste en inglés. ¿Tal vez mala traducción?

El Kickstarter es claro: si pagas 25 € tienes acceso a la versión pre alpha

No obtener atención personal de Francois puede ser frustrante, sin embargo, es más importante que mantiene actualizaciones periódicas sobre el juego en lugar de responder a cada consulta individual, como la suya.

Usted no es la única persona que le hace preguntas y esperar una respuesta individual - no es razonable esperar que él responda a cada uno, simplemente no es posible y seguir trabajando en el juego!

Pareces llegar tarde a averiguar sobre Skywanderers teniendo en cuenta tus mensajes. Francois ya ha declarado que ha estado trabajando en esto para el año y tiene un grupo de probadores trabajando en el juego. Esto es de conocimiento común, disponible en varios lugares.

La pregunta es, usted llega tarde a la fiesta, parecen carecer de conocimientos básicos del juego y esperar respuestas personales. Entonces, ¿qué es lo que crees que tienes que ofrecer que alguien más no puede? Hay seguramente otros sitios de juego españoles que van a estar igual de interesados ​​cuando se enteran de Skywanderers. Tal vez no tendrán una lista de demandas, ¿sí?
I will behave

Hanfree85
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Thanks for the translation!! but i understand you well in english the translators make all wrong
(i understand better english text but i write english very bad sorry for that)
Yes i make a mistake there is no list of demands (sorry again for my english)
I only got my last question
If i pay right now in 105 minutes before kickstarter ends the 25€ i can play today or i need to wait to November to recibe the key?

Hanfree85
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 pm

@Francois finally i decide to trust in you
I make my 25€ support to your dream
Now make it real.
or i go to destroy ProPeach and Nexusdog ;)
theyr life´s and ships stay in your hands.
Last edited by Hanfree85 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexusdog
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Hanfree85 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 pm
@Francois finally i decide to trust in you
I make my 25€ support to your dream
Now make it real.
or i go to destroy ProPeach and Nexusdog ;)
Bravo sir, I hope you have much fun with the game!
I will behave

Nexusdog
Pioneer

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Hanfree85 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:01 pm
Thanks for the translation!! but i understand you well in english the translators make all wrong
(i understand better english text but i write english very bad sorry for that)
Yes i make a mistake there is no list of demands (sorry again for my english)
I only got my last question
If i pay right now in 105 minutes before kickstarter ends the 25€ i can play today or i need to wait to November to recibe the key?
From what has been written, I believe it will be available at the end of November - not quite sure on what date exactly.

I have had terrible trouble deciding how much to fund the project and in the end I went with caution and opted for €25 because like you, I have reservations about the project.

Let's hope for the best!
I will behave