// Individual block deletion for plates

Help us improve the different gameplay of the game. Feel free to give your opinion on the new website too !
dictator putski

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:05 pm

I really enjoy the draggable block system, and really like how it speeds up construction for large open spaces, decks, walls etc. But a problem i find is that if you wanted to change a small bit of a wall or floor to ,let's say, add a window or a grate, you have to delete and repaint the entire part, which means having to rebuild that entire section around the bit you wanted in it and if you want to make multiple small changes, this can be very time consuming. Therefore i propose a method, such as alt-right-click, to delete individual blocks from these large draggables. it doesn't have to work on hull and blocks that leave irregular pieces such as on wedges but will certainly save time and effort for when large constructions are being built. Thank you

Le minaw
Website developer

Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:35 pm

This is an interesting idea. Not sure if it's possible to achieve this with the current tech however.
You should maybe open a ticket on the bug tracker : https://github.com/tsunamayo/Skywanderers/issues