// [SOLVED] Experimental branch gone from my steam

Can't understand a particular game mechanic? Technical problem? You can ask for help here.
chrisb
Entrepreneur

Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Anyone know how to get experimental branch back. In my steam it seems to have vanished.. :(

Ta.

Le minaw
Website developer

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Did you tried typing in the beta access code again?

chrisb
Entrepreneur

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:53 am

Yes, it was the first thing I did, but it didn't work, wouldn't even recognise the code I put in..
Not sure what to do now, my saves were in the experimental branch, so they have all gone too. :(

Edit: just to clarify, I have the game itself, but no access to the experimental side. When I go into 'betas' in steam it offers either: optout of betas or debug mode. No experimental mode there.

chrisb
Entrepreneur

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Its that or put the game down for a while, which is not really what I want to do.
Its a very good game, even this early on.. :D

Edit:: O.k. I'll have to edit this now.. My own silly fault, putting in the access code where I should have put something else.. I have been saved with a pm.. Its all working now.. :oops:
Thanks.

anonymousMWfan
Pirate

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:52 pm

chrisb wrote:

Its that or put the game down for a while, which is not really what I want to do.

Edit:: O.k. I'll have to edit this now.. My own silly fault, putting in the access code where I should have put something else.. I have been saved with a pm.. Its all working now.. :oops:
Thanks.
wait i think i have that exact problem, how did you fix it?

The Churrosaur

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 am

anonymousMWfan wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:52 pm
chrisb wrote:

Thanks.
wait i think i have that exact problem, how did you fix it?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190