First! Create your ship thing by:
- 1. Placing a starter block in the empty void of space
- 2. Building a nice shape
- 1. Add reactors for power
- 2. Add engines for thrust
- 3. Add additional engines to turn and maneuver (must be facing in different directions relative to main thrust
- 4. Optional Add shields and gravity generator for obvious reasons
- 0. Optional Place a seat down
- 1. Place down a Yoke and Core wherever and link Yoke TO Core. Make sure the yoke is facing the right way as it determines the orientation of your ship.
- 2. Press F and hold on your yoke and you should be able to control yah ship
::: Make sure you have maneuvering engines facing up, down, left, right, whatever just not the same way as your main thrust
Help! My ship moves a bit then stops and drifts a lot!?
::: Sounds underpowered to me add more reactors to keep your ship flying smoothly
Help! How do I change the orientation of my ship!?
::: Easy Peezy, Place a yoke down to indicate forward and link it to the core, the diagram in the core will update and now right isn't forward
Help! I have a really difficult question not related to building ships but is related to in-game difficulties
::: Hit up #support on the discord and your troubles will disappear